Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan 24-25

 The name of my program/ goal for this quarter will be called "Something More"

 My goal for this quarter is to for one thing improve my understanding on more on what is python. I also wanna learn, instead of the code of random programs, but more of the code for design on what picture would pop up or what action the character on the screen will do if I press like for say space. I want to have a more visceral affect this quarter to where i can actually see more then just words pop up saying some random sentence. I want to try to see if I can try to build a program or just run a program that demonstrates multiple actions and/or movements of some figure on the screen.
Um ill finish up on my resources I'll b using and my time line sometime during this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment