Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day

Well, like the title says, its my first day in this class. I'm changing from my first thoughts of working on C++ to Python and Pygame. Ill be studying from the Beginning Game Development with Python and Pygame book. Um, i don't really have any experience using Python besides watching friends build 3-D rooms and other programs last year. I hope that these programs will help me with game design and hopefully help me understand more programs dealing with game design. Hopefully soon I will be able to finish my study on C++, but for now I'd rather stick to something easy like these programs. 

1 comment:

  1. I suggested Python because it greatly reduces the "syntactic noise" that will interfere with what should be your primary goal: learning a programming language well enough to create games.

    Welcome to our class!

    ReplyDelete